Good Wear Resistance/High Sharpness Zirconia ZrO2 Ceramic Blade for Plastic Film Cutting
|Type:Ceramic Plates||Application:Structure Ceramic||Material:Zirconia Ceramic|
Good Wear Resistance/High Sharpness Zirconia ZrO2 Ceramic Blade for Plastic Film Cutting PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
UNIPRETEC has been in the research and production of zirconia ceramic cutters / blades for many years, today our ceramic blades / cutters have been applied for industrial applications in the world.
Zirconia ceramic cutters / blades are made of Zirconium Oxide (ZrO2). ZrO2 is very hard, it ranks 8.5 on the Mohs scale of mineral hardness, compared to 6 to 6.5 for hardened steel, and 10 for diamond, so they can only be ground using diamond wheels. They are nonrust, nonconductive and nonmagnetic. Their chemical inertness to both acids and alkalis and their ability to retain a cutting edge up to ten times longer than metal cutters / blades.
Our ceramic cutters / blades can be made into different shapes and sizes according to customer's design, their application is broad, far now, they have been used for cutting capsules, packaging, rubber, fiber, plastics, film, foil, mat board as well as other products.
|Item||Unit||Yttria Stabilized Zirconia|
|Flexural Strength ( at R.T. )||Mpa||900|
|Compressive Strength ( at R.T. )||Mpa||2200|
|Thermal Conductivity ( at R.T. )||W/(m.K)||2.2|
|Thermal Shock Resistance||ΔT(°C)||280-350|
|Max. Working Temperature ( at R.T. )||°C||850|
|Volume Resistivity ( at R.T. )||Ω.cm||>10^12|
|Dielectric Constant (1 MHz at R.T. )||-||26|
Packaging & Shipping
| As a professional company in advanced ceramic industries, UNIPRETEC is manufacturing and supplying high quality and high precision ceramic components for clients from worldwide. Our ceramic products are widely used in various fields of automotive, metallurgy, machinery, electronic & electrical, food, chemical, medical..... With experienced engineers and talented workers, we are able to evaluate projects and drawings properly, make valuable suggestion, supply satisfying products. Our materials including:|
- Aluminium Oxide / Alumina ( 95% 96% 99% 99.5% 99.7% Al2O3 ) - Zirconium Oxide / Zirconia ( Yttria stabilized ZrO2 ) - Silicon Nitride ( Gas pressure sintered & Hot pressed Si3N4 ) - Boron Carbide ( B4C ) - Boron Nitride ( Hot pressed hexagonal BN ) - Machinable Glass Ceramic Aiming at building long term cooperation relationship with our clients, we set our motto as "Quality First". Far now, our products have been exported to North Amirica, East Europe, West Europe, East Asia, Southeast Asia and get good reputation from our client.
|>>> Q1: What are advanced ceramics?|
Advanced ceramics - also referred to as engineering, structural or technical ceramics - have been processed to be very pure and, in general, have superior properties to unrefined ceramics. Many are man-made, i.e. they do not occur naturally, e.g. silicon nitride, and their properties can be enhanced to produce very high strength at high temperatures, good corrosion resistance, etc.>>> Q2: What types of ceramic do you supply? Alumina in purity from 90% to 99.7%, yttria stabilized zirconia (Y-PSZ), hot pressed boron nitride, machinable glass ceramic, boron carbide, silicon nitride, mullite and cordierite.>>> Q3: Can I machine the ceramics myself? The harder ceramics like alumna and zirconia will require diamond tooling but other materials like Machinable Glass Ceramic and Hot Pressed Boron Nitride can be machined. To get the right result it does take time, experience and semi-specialised tooling but it can be done and many of our customers take advantage of this when they need extremely fast solutions in-house.>>> Q4: Do you ship internationally? Yes, we can ship to virtually anywhere in the world. Typically we will use international express, like DHL, UPS, TNT, FEDEX, EMS... We can also arrange shipments on your own courier account if you prefer to take this route.>>> Q5: Can I get a sample or purchase a small quantity? Yes, we are happy to supply small samples of material for you to test. We can also supply prototype quantities through to volume production to suit your needs.>>> Q6: How long will it take for you to send me a quote? This depends totally on the complexity of your requirements. For simple items such as bars and rods, we can generally supply a quotation within 24 hours.>>> Q7: What's the delivery time? For our standard products, like ceramic protection tubes and insulating rods, delivery time is normally 7 working days. For hot pressed boron nitride and machinable glass ceramic, it's about 10 working days. For customized products made of alumina, zirconia, boron carbide and silicon nitride, total producing time is about 30 working days.
--- ZrO2 Zirconia Ceramic Parts --- --- Ceramic Grinding Media --- --- Al2O3 Alumina Ceramic Parts ---
Send your message to this supplier
- Xiamen Unipretec Ceramic Technology Co., Ltd.
What is this?This feature is Quick question function, select the corresponding question types, automatically enter the corresponding problem, remove your trouble of typing
Alumina Ceramic ,Boron Nitride ,Silicon Nitride ,Zirconia Ceramic ,ceramic tube
North America , Southeast Asia , Western Europe , Eastern Europe , Eastern Asia , Southern Europe , Oceania , Mid East , Northern Europe
You May Also Like
- DREAM STONE SERIES Negotiable
- Excellent High Resistivity Electrical Ceramic Insulators Industrial Ceramic Bead USD $0.2 - $10 / Piece
- Grinding media zirconium silicate beads dispersing media USD $5 - $10 / Kilogram
- D.KING honeycomb ceramic filter USD $1 - $50 / Piece
- D.KING ceramic water filter candle USD $1 - $50 / Piece
- Medium Alumina Ball Negotiable
- wear resistance alumina U-type textile ceramic 99 for textile machine USD $1 - $1.1 / Piece
- Precision Alumina structure ceramic ring USD $0.1 - $50 / Piece
- Low price ceramic grinding 95% 3mm zirconia bead USD $20 - $30 / Kilogram
- A wide variety of Japanese ceramic alumina plate , custom made available USD $20 - $500 / Piece
- 99.99%pyrolytic boron nitride/PBN crucible/tube/plate/substrate USD $1 - $10 / Piece
- High precision insulating 99% alumina insulator precision machined ceramic industry USD $3 - $3.2 / Piece
- zirconium ceramic silicate bead for painting USD $5.5 - $15 / Kilogram
- Hot Sale Ceramic Opaque Glaze Ceramic Opaque frit Glaze for Wall Tiles JT-C853 USD $375 - $480 / Metric Ton
- refractory material micropore silicon carbide sic ceramic foam filter USD $15.00 - $15.00 / Piece
- Zirconium jar pot for planetary ball mill USD $200 - $250 / Set