• Olive oil
  • Olive oil

Olive oil

  • USD $10 - $25 Get Latest Price
  • Jinzhi
  • Greece
  • 1
  • T/T MoneyGram
  • 0 per Month
  • Beihai port Guangxi
Product Details
Product Type:Food Style:Other, Olive oil Weight (kg):1.5
Taste:Tasteless Certification:HACCP, ISO, QS Age:Children, Infants, Adults, Old-Aged
Packaging:Box Shelf Life:36months
Packaging Details 1.5L X 24piece/carton
Product Description

Specifications

Jinzhi  Olive oil

Company profile:

Beihai Jinzhi Natural Health Products Co., Ltd

We are established in 2001 , Beihai Jinzhi Natural Health Products Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer and exporter which is concerned with the research, development and production of Olive oil ,Sugar foodstuffs, Beverage, Tea bags, rice products, bean products, agricultural products, seafood and daily life products. 

Product introduction:

Olive oil in Mediterranean countries for thousands of years of history, known as "liquid gold" in the West, the "Queen of vegetable oil", "Mediterranean nectar", because of its excellent efficacy of natural health, beauty effect and the ideal cookingpurposes. High-grade olive oil is edible the firstfruits or mature olive fruit by the the physical cold pressing process to extract natural fruit sauce, is the world's only natural state in the form of woody plant oil for human consumption.

Why the high quality of Jinzhi greece olive oil ?

Greece is located in the southern end of the Balkan Peninsula, there is a unique natural conditions, hot and dry summers, mild and humid in winter, is a typical Mediterranean climate.

The quality of the olive fruit produced in Greece, squeezing out good quality olive oil. Issued in the EU the world's 40 protected olive producing areas, Greece accounted for 22. In addition to the place of origin, different countries for planting of olive fruit is not the same.

In Spain and other countries, the olive tree is a large-scale farm cultivation, the farmer is difficult to intensive care in every tree, only 20% of the Class A proportion of olive fruit produced in Spain and other countries, which means that only 20% of olive fruit production can be used to squeeze extra virgin olive oil, part of the remaining 80% can only be used to produce a low level of olive oil, Greek olive trees planted separately by each peasant family, each family only a few to tens of teeth tree, trees have been meticulous care of the farmers, the high quality of the olive fruit, olive fruit A proportion of 7-8, which means that 70-80% of the olive fruit production can be used to squeeze extra virgin extra virgin olive oil.

 Farmers left part of consumption, the excess part sold to manufacturers. This is the fundamental guarantee of high-quality olive oil in Greece. This is why Spain is the world's largest producer of olive oil, is not the world's largest extra virgin olive oil producing countries.

Product Grade

Jinzhi olive oil  is Extra virgin olive oil .

Jinzhi olive oil    Is the highest level, the highest quality of olive oil is a natural product. Tastes good, elegant and pleasant aromatic plants, the acidity of less than 1%.

The nutritional content of olive oil

Olive oil is rich in monounsaturated fatty acids, oleic acid and linoleic acid, linolenic acid, vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin D, vitamin E, vitamin K and anti-oxide. Olive oil is considered to be most suitable for human nutrition oil found so far grease.

  How to save the olive oil

 Olive oil saved if placed in a cool dark place (best storage temperature: 5 to 15 ° C), the shelf life is usually 24 months. Preservation of the olive oil to pay attention to four aspects:

1) To avoid bright light, especially the sun direct light.2) To avoid high temperatures.3) Be sure to cover the cap, in order to avoid oxidation.4) Do not put ships metalware saved, otherwise, over time, the olive oil will react with the metal,  affect the oil quality.

Beihai Jinzhi Natural Health Products Co., Ltd.

We Provide

Tea-bag ,beverage ,glucose powder ,guilinggao powder ,lump sugar

Main Markets

Southeast Asia , Mid East , Eastern Asia , North America , Domestic Market , Northern Europe , Southern Europe , South America , Western Europe , Eastern Europe , Oceania , Central America , Africa

Contact Now

Sourcing Request

Submit