Veterinary dog medicine Fipronil spray for flea treatment
|Function:Other, treatment and prevention of tick and flea||Dosage Form:Aerosol||Animal Type:Aquatic Animals, Cattle, Fowl, Horse, Pets, Pig, Sheep|
Dogs Application and Tick,Flea,Pest Control Health Care Type fipronil Frontline
Fipronil Spray 0.25%
For the treatment and prevention of tick and flea infections on dogs and cats.
Dosage and directions for use:
Use only as direction by the veterinarian .
Method of administration :
Spray the entire body of the animal , and apply from a distance of approximately 10-20 cm. Apply against the lay of the hair and make sure that the entire coat of the animal is wetted. Ruffle the coat, especially in long haired animals, so that the product penetrates down to the skin .Allow to dry naturally . Do not towel dry.
In order to wet the coat down to the skin, depending on the length of the hair , it is recommended that a minimum 3ml per kg bodymass(7.5mg of active material per kg bodymass ) to short haired animals and 6ml per kg bodymass(15mg of active material per kg bodymass) to long haired animals be applied .
Route of administration :
Mechanical pump spray for external use-Each trigger application of the 250 ml bottle gives 1 ml spray volume.
Fip-spray has a residual effect of 1 month (3-5 weeks) against ticks and 2 months (1-3 months) against fleas , depending on the parasite challenge in the animals environment .Fip-spray may be used on pregnant and lactating female Dogs/Cats and on un-weaned puppies/kittens.
The formulation contains a coating agent producing a film which make the haircoat appear glossy.Neighter rain nor shampooing affects the duration of effect of Fip-spray on ticks and fleas.
Storage: Store below 25OC.
Warings : For animal treatment only .
Keep out of reach of children.
Avoid spraying in eyes .
As with all insecticides , the following are recommened.
- wear gloves , especially during treatment of groups of animals
- spray the animals in a well ventilated room
- wash the hands after use
Do not smoke , drink or eat during application .
A practical guide to treatment with Fip-spray
250ml=(1ml per pump action)
For cats and small dogs upto 10kg
6 pump actions per kg
Send your message to this supplier
- Tianjin Glory Technology Co., Ltd.
What is this?This feature is Quick question function, select the corresponding question types, automatically enter the corresponding problem, remove your trouble of typing
veterinary medicine ,Veterinary drug ,pet medicine ,raw material ,Veterinary Instrument
Domestic Market , Mid East , Southeast Asia , North America , South America , Africa , South Asia , Eastern Asia , Western Europe
You May Also Like
- veterinary products you can import from china USD $0.1 - $100 / Box
- Tylosin Tartrate Injection 10% USD $1 - $20 / Piece
- Transfer factor for injection veterinary medicine Negotiable
- feed grade vitamin premix-Animal health-Animal antibiotics-Golden100-poultry feed additives- Negotiable
- pet vitamins(natures plus vitamins) USD $0.27 - $0.3 / Carton
- high-effective!!!Azithromycin with pharmaceutical intermedicate with chemical drug Negotiable
- Best offer feed health growth Oxytetracycline Long Acting Injection with high quality Negotiable
- Effervescent tablet tubes USD $5 - $9 / Kilogram
- disinfection water disinfection water for fish farming ponds USD $0.01 - $0.02 / Box
- Doxycycline soluble powder drugs treatment for mastitis USD $0.2 - $0.9 / Bag
- Erythromycin thiocyanate soluble powder for veterinary USD $1 - $1 / Liter
- Veterinary Raw Materials with Amoxicillin with Veterinary Medicine Negotiable
- frontline flea spray USD $0.01 - $0.02 / Box
- vitamin premix medical grade nutritional supplements USD $0.2 - $2.8 / Bag
- REBGMP vitamin b12 Norfloxacin Lactate USD $26.7 - $33.2 / Kilogram
- Toltrazuril (2.5% oral solution for poultry) USD $10 - $11 / Barrel