|Type:Evacuated Tube||Pressure:Pressurized||Circulation Type:Indirect / Closed Loop (Active)|
|Heating System:Thermosyphon (Passive)||Connection Type:Split||Installation:Freestanding|
|Housing Material:Other, Painted color steel||Capacity:500, 100, 200, 300, 500, 1000L|
EN12975 High Pressure Solar Systems
The cold water flows into the solar water storage tank directly and is stored there. The solar collector absorbs sunlight and converts it into heat energy, thus the temperature of medium in the heat pipe becomes higher. Meanwhile, the sensors will detect the temperature in collector and water tank, and then send the data to the intelligent controller. The microcomputer system will process the data and under the condition that the temperature difference reaches the setting value, the circulation pump stats to work. So the medium in the collector is transferred into the coil in the tank which is used to exchange heat, and the cold water flows near the coil and the temperature rises. One circulation finished. Thus the temperature of water will gradually rise to the setting value by repeating the circulation process.
(1) Working on sunny day (2) working on rainy or claudy day
1) Storage water tank
Storage tank is separated from the heat collector and it is pressurized type, thus it has a very thick inner tank which is made of SUS304 or 316L stainless steel, and the thickness depends on the tank capacity. The main material used for outer tank is color steel or stainless steel. According to the circulating system, our tank can be divided into three categories which are non coil type, single copper coil type and double copper coils type. Also pressure reducing valve, check valve, magnesium bar and electric heater are all equipped with the tank to form a perfect working system in combination with the collector and working station. In addition, the specially designed structure of the water tank avoids the mixing of cold and hot water.
1. Dimension: 380×220×140mm 2. Input voltage: 200V~240V AC or 100V~120V AC
3. Power: ≤3W 4. Accuracy of temperature measuring: ±1°C
5. Range of temperature measuring: PT1000 : 0~199°C NTC10K: 0~99°C
6. Input signals:
1 x PT1000 sensor temperature probe ≤500°C, silicon cable ≤280°C;
2 x NTC10K sensor temperature probe≤135°C, PVC cable ≤105°C
7. Output signals:
1 x Auxiliary heating output (Max. load current: 12A)
2 x Relay output (Max. load current: 3A)
8. System design pressure: 1 MPa 9. Safety valve respond pressure: 0.6 MPa
10. WILO pump model: RS15/6 11. Screw coupling: 1/2
12. Pipeline Material: Brass
13. Secondary display screen (For selection) 14. LCD-display
15. Range of environment temperature: -10~50°C 16. Water protection grade: IP40
3. Solar Collectors
Headbox: 2.0mm aluminum alloy Collector: 58-1800/47-1500mm three target tube
Frame: 2.0mm aluminum alloy Heat pipe condensor: 14mm/20mm/24mm
Condensor resulation: Nikel-plated heat pipe U-tube copper pipe solar collectors
one coil/ two coils
1. Solar for Central Heating-Preventing Overheating
If a system has been designed to provide contribution to central heating, it will often provide much more heat in the summer than is required for hot water supply alone. In such cases it is advisable for the home to have a spa or pool that can use the heat in the summer period or a heat dissipation device be installed.
2. Metallic Components
Always wear glove when handing the various solar collector components. All efforts have been made to make the metal components safe to handle, but there may still be some sharp edges.
3. Evacuated Tubes
Be careful when handing the evacuated tubes, as they will break if knocked heavily or dropped. Wear gloves if handing any broken glass.
4. High Temperatures
With the heat pipe installed in the evacuated tube, and good sunlight, the heat pipe condenser can reach temperatures in excess of 200°C/392°F. At this temperature touching the heat pipe will result in serious burns, so please take care when ” experimenting ” with, or “demonstrating ” the evacuated tube and heat pipes .In an installed, fully plumbed system, if the pump is stopped during good sunlight, the collector header and plumbing pipe close to the manifold can reach temperatures of 160°C/320°F, and therefore caution should be taken when touching such components.
Send your message to this supplier
- Haining Jineng Solar Energy Industry Co., Ltd.
What is this?This feature is Quick question function, select the corresponding question types, automatically enter the corresponding problem, remove your trouble of typing
Solar Water Heater ,Solar Collector ,Pressurized Solar Water Heater ,Split solar system ,Solar Heating Project
Eastern Europe , Mid East , Southeast Asia , Africa , South America , North America , Western Europe , Eastern Asia , Oceania
You May Also Like
- 2015 Fashionable doule wings design solar collector/solar water heater USD $100 - $1,000 / Set
- CE approved Energy Saving Vacuum Tube Solar Collector USD $80 - $350 / Set
- High Quality Internationaly certified Pressurized Solar Water Heater USD $300 - $600 / Set
- SUS 304-2B/0.41mm low pressure solar water heater solar street light USD $105 - $255 / Unit
- The best selling Europe solar water heating system for commercial USD $180 - $300 / Set
- Non-pressurized Solar Hot Water Heating System USD $1,000 - $20,000 / Piece
- The best popular Integrative heat pipe solar water heaters USD $170 - $455 / Set
- solar vacuum tube USD $1 - $3 / Piece
- Low ambient evi air source heat pump water heaters USD $300 - $2,000 / Set
- Factory Direct Sales All Kinds Of Split Pressurized Heat Pipe Solar Collector USD $100 - $1,000 / Set
- compact copper coil preheat solar water heater USD $100 - $500 / Set
- Durable non-pressurized Thermosyphon diy solar projects USD $44.3 - $270.5 / Set
- Automatic operation efficiency of screw jack USD $500 - $1,000 / Set
- Unpressurized stainless steel solar home heater USD $60 - $300 / Set
- High level widely used heat pipe solar water heaters collector USD $200 - $800 / Set
- factory sale evacuated tube solar collector USD $80 - $350 / Set