Soft Sole Cow Leather Shoes For Kid Brown Color Double Heart Pattern
|Type:Casual Shoes||Upper Material:Genuine Leather||Outsole Material:Genuine Leather|
|Season:Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
The Soft Sole Genuine Leather Shoes is perfect for Baby from 0-4 Years old
Good quality ,Safe and comfortable for baby daily wear
6 size for chooice from newborn baby to 4 years old children
mixed designs and colors are available
can be hand washed or machine washed in low temperrature water
100% cow leather upper, suede leather outsole
0-6M (4.5 inch 11.5cm ) 6-12M( 5 inch 12.5cm)
12-18M( 5.5 inch ,13.5cm ) 18-24M( 6 inch 14.5cm)
2-3 Years (6.5 inch 16cm) 3-4 Years (7 inch 17cm )
customized size are available
ploybag ,customized packaging will be acceptable
stock item : 3-5days
customized logo or design 15-20days depends on quantity
by sea or by air door to airport / express door to door
L/C T/T ,western Union ,paypal,Escrow
can be acceptable , ples contact us to get stocklist to choose mixed
design and size
*free charge model cost if one design 50 pairs 15-20days new models
* customized logo label one design 50 pairs
we are professional factory for the baby shoes ,good quality and best service always is our lifeline
our quality are popular by customers from European /North America/Australia/
ples feel free to contact us by email or send us enquiry we will reply you
the first time
More designs for choice
Q1: Are you the manufactory or trade company?A1: We both are. We have been focused on Baby Children products for years, so competitive price can be provided to our customers. And the quality for products and our after service are better than others. MOSAbrings you the best and the most trusted quality for the Baby Children products , which make you satisfaction.
Q2, can i order small quantity ?
A2:MOSA baby company can provide you small quantity (in stock shoes ) .we will be happy to quote you price according to
your detail quantity and shipping way . if you need samples to test quality ples pay for the shipping cost and samples cost ,we will pay back to you after you placing larger quantity .
Q3, How to Place order ?
A3: Plesa feel free to contact our sales on trademanager or send us inquiry after confirm size /quantity/colors /packaging/shipping way . Our sales will send you Performa Invoice to Confirm
Small order we can accept wetsern Union or pay for us Paypal.
after payment ples send us the following information : contact person ,detail correct address and telephone number
For Large quantity which we do not have in stock we have to produce for you .so after confirm the PI
ples send us 30% deposit by TT .the rest 70% will be send us before shipping , we'll take real packaing photo .products photo
for you to confirm before shipping
Q4.Why Choose US ?
we are professional Baby Products Factory for Many Years .Always be Honest ,give you Competitive Price and Good Quality products, provide you our best service .MOSA baby always your trusted Partner!
Send your message to this supplier
- Guangzhou Pengman Trading Co., Ltd.
What is this?This feature is Quick question function, select the corresponding question types, automatically enter the corresponding problem, remove your trouble of typing
Handmade Crochet Hat ,Baby Genuine Leather Shoes ,Child Hair accessories ,Child Clothes ,Baby Leggings
Oceania , North America , Western Europe , Southern Europe , Northern Europe , South Asia , Mid East , South America , Central America , Eastern Europe
You May Also Like
- 2014 fashion green knee high women dress boots Negotiable
- 2015 new product OEM custom baby shoes first walkers USD $0.99 - $1.6 / Pair
- 2014 Hot sale! Lovely rose flower Infant shoes,baby shoes baby girl Toddler shoes wholesale USD $3.5 - $4.5 / Pair
- Leather Baby Shoes Negotiable
- big flower dancing shoe for baby USD $1.5 - $4 / Pair
- new born baby soft soled toddler perwalker shoes USD $1 - $4 / Pair
- BABY SHOES USD $80 - $160 / Pair
- new style cheap shiny kid shoe USD $0.49 - $2.59 / Pair
- Funny skid proof anmial style indoor baby shoes for sale USD $1.97 - $2.27 / Pair
- soft baby shoes (newest design ) USD $3.1 - $10 / Pair
- Whoelsale Suede Kids Cowboy Boots Tassel Moccasins Boots Baby Cowboy Boots USD $17.9 - $18.9 / Set
- link wholesale girls shoes shoes for girls 12 years with decoration wonder kids shoes USD $3.56 - $6.68 / Pair
- Brown lace sneaker kid walker children shoes baby shoes USD $1.4 - $2.1 / Pair
- Fashion pink rabbit baby shoe wholesale knitted shoe for baby USD $0.99 - $2.5 / Pair
- 2014 beautiful design china manufacture cheap newborn old soles baby shoes USD $2.5 - $4.5 / Pair
- wholesale low price with top quality newborn make baby leather shoes USD $3 - $6 / Pair