Micro landscape ecological globe shape Meaty plant glass vase DIY ball with base 16L026
|Material:Glass||Type:Hurricane Candleholder||Use:Home Decoration|
1. Material:glass ( ECO-friendly, environmental)2. Size:item size Dia 10*13 cm,Dia 13*16 cm,Dia 15*18 cm.
3. Colour:As photos, the color can be customised if the MOQ is arrived.
4. MOQ:3000 Piece/style; for the stock styles, small order quantity is also available.5. Payment:1) T/T or L/C; 2) 30% -50% deposit,balance against copy of BL.6. Shipping:1)By Express(DHL, TNT, FEDEX, EMS, and so on), By Air, By sea; 2) We accept your shipping agent.7. OEM:OEM&ODM are available.
8.Usage/Occasion:Weddings ,Holidays ,Home Decoration,Religious Activities ,Art & Collectible ,
Bars Festival Decoration, Parties, HomeDecoration, Holiday Gift,Window Displays, Favors and thank you gift ,Christmas,Valentine'sDay ,Easter,Thanksgiving ,New Year,Father's Day, Mother days,business gift etc anywhere can use it Detailed ImagesPacking & Delivery
Packing:80/48/36 PCS/CTNCarton Size(cm):53.0* 42.0*55.0 cm,CBM 0.122 ; 55.0* 54.0*51.0 cm,CBM 0.151; 63.0*47.0* 57.0 cm,CBM 0.169.20'/40'/40HQ'/45':230/475/533/615 CTNS;
185/384/430/497 CTNS; 166/343/385/444 CTNS.
Delivery:45days after order confirmed.
Payment:FOB QINGDAO, T/T 30% prepayment before production,the rest(70%) after sight of Bill of lading(B/L) copy.
Send your message to this supplier
- Shandong Huantai Zhonghao Foreign Trade Co., Ltd.
Glass storage jar ,glass spice set ,oil and vinegar bottle ,glass water jar ,glass plate
Western Europe , Mid East , Eastern Europe , South America , North America
You May Also Like
- HLTH002 Glass Candle Stand USD $0.08 - $0.1 / Piece
- colorful glass candle holders cheap USD $0.2 - $1 / Piece
- hanging handmade wood lantern for x'mas USD $2.4 - $3.5 / Piece
- 5 arms crystal candelabra USD $10 - $50 / Unit
- glass candle holder USD $0.1 - $0.5 / Piece
- Wall Scone Candle Holder Negotiable
- Hammered Metal with Copper Leaf Interior Accents Votive Wind Light Candle Holder USD $1.99 - $3.99 / Unit
- Lantern Negotiable
- Glass jar Mosaic Glass Candleholder colored candlesticker USD $1 - $2 / Piece
- Custom resin christmas pine cone colored candlestick USD $1 - $3 / Piece
- christmas design candle jar USD $0.1 - $1.9 / Piece
- 4oz Glass Candle Jar For Making Engraved 120ml Candle Stick USD $0.08 - $0.32 / Piece
- Fancy glass candle holder with different colors for weeding or decoration/candelabrum/candlestick Negotiable
- mosaic bath accessory/bath accessory set USD $5 - $23 / Piece
- Tea light candle holder decorative clown ceramic Counterpoint china USD $0.1 - $2 / Piece
- Crystal Candelabra, Silver Candelabra, Hot Selling Candelabra, 9 Arm Candelabra USD $10 - $250 / Piece