6.38 Guard rail tempered and laminated glass with CE
|Function:Decorative Glass||Shape:Curve, Flat||Structure:Solid|
|Technique:Laminated Glass, Tempered Glass||Type:Other|
Tempered (Toughened) glass is two or more times stronger than annealed glass. When broken, it shatters into many small fragments which prevent major injuries. This type of glass is intended for glass façades, sliding doors, building entrances, bath and shower enclosures and other uses requiring superior strength and safety properties.
Production There are two different methods used to produce tempered glass:
Heat treating: Where the annealed glass is subjected to a special heat-treatment in which be heated to about 680°C and afterwards cooled. If it is cooled rapidly, the glass is up to four times stronger than annealed glass and its breaks into many small fragments (fully-tempered). If it is cooled slowly, the glass is twice as strong as annealed glass and the fragments of the broken glass are linear and more likely to remain in the frame.
Chemical Strengthening: The glass is covered by a chemical solution which produces a higher mechanical resistance. Chemically-strengthened glass has similar properties to thermal-treated glass. The product is not generally used for window glass, but more commonly seen in industries where thin, strong glass is needed.
Detailed Product Description:1. Material: Made of high quality tempered or lamianted glass.2. Advantages: Easy cleaning, environmental & economical, high strength, fashionable style, aesthetic sense, durability, competitive price with good quality and so on.3. Size & Color: All color and size are available.4. Function: Widely used all the balcony at home, luxurious hotel, leisure and entertainment place.
5 times more harder than ordinary annealed glass.
It can withstand a very wide range of repid temperature changing.
No tong marks on the glass as TC adopts the horizontally tempering process.
Once breakage occurs, the glass disintegrates into small cubical fragments which are relatively harmless to human body.
Automobile, train, vessel, architecture, furniture, automatic door, escalator, fireplace, etc.
Laminated glass is a combination of two or more glass sheets with one or more interlayers of plastic (PVB) or resin. In case of breakage, the interlayer holds the fragments together and continues to provide resistance to the passage of persons or objects. This glass is particularly suitable where it is important to ensure the resistance of the whole sheet after breakage such as: shop-fronts, balconies, stair-railings, roof glazing.
Production There are two types of laminated glass: PVB and resin laminated glass:
PVB laminated glass is two or more sheets of glass which are bonded together with one or more layers (PVB) under heat and pressure to form a single piece.
Resins laminated glass is manufactured by pouring liquid resin into the cavity between two sheets of glass which are held together until the resin cures.
Laminated glass is formed as s sandwich of 2 sheets of glass bonded to a tough and thermoplastic polyvinyl butyral (PVB) interlayer. It is also a safety material against destroy and theft without frament splashing down when broken.
Windows and skylights
Show windlows and showcases
Water tanks and observation windows of swimming pools
Send your message to this supplier
- Qingdao Kangdeli Industrial And Trading Co., Ltd.
What is this?This feature is Quick question function, select the corresponding question types, automatically enter the corresponding problem, remove your trouble of typing
Float Glass ,Tempered Glass ,Laminated Glass ,Insulated Glass ,Mirror
North America , South America , Eastern Europe , Africa , Oceania , Mid East , Western Europe
You May Also Like
- color bevel cluster Negotiable
- 10-12mm clear tempered frameless glass pool fencing with quality stainless steel spigot USD $5 - $15
- decorative mirror Negotiable
- Decorative glass panel with AS/NZS 2208:1996, BS6206, EN12150 certificate USD $1 - $12 / Square Meter
- baked glass USD $1 - $30 / Ton
- 3-12mm golden painted glass for decoration USD $3.97 - $11.91 / Square Meter
- tempered glass for commercial buildings USD $2.08 - $18.06 / Square Meter
- Anti-Slip Tempered Laminated Glass for stairs USD $5 - $50 / Square Meter
- Insulated Glass, building glass, Low-e Insulated Glass USD $3.55 - $29.8 / Square Meter
- 12mm thick flat Tempered glass coffee table Negotiable
- AS/NZS 2208:1996 Accredited Tempered Insulated Glass Units Supplier USD $5 - $55 / Square Meter
- Tempered Fire screen Glass USD $5 - $10
- Hexad 80*190*190mm antique glass block for home USD $0.88 - $0.88 / Square Meter
- DG-01 Embossed art glass Negotiable
- Tempered glass for building construction USD $1.5 - $10 / Square Meter
- 3-19mm clear float window tempered glass/safty toughen glass USD $3.5 - $8.3 / Acre