|Variety:Common Banana||Cultivation Type:Common||Color:Other, Green, Green, Yellow|
The banana plant is a large perennial herb with leaf sheaths that form trunk-like pseudo stems. The plant has 8 -12 leaves that are up to 9 ft long and 2 ft wide. Root development may be extensive in loose soil in some cases up to 30 ft laterally. Other plant descriptions vary, it depends on the variety. Bananas contain about 74% water, 23% carbohydrate, 1% protein, and 0.5% fat. A4 banana without the peel is a good source of vitamin B6, potassium, and fibre.Banana fruit may be eaten raw or as a cooked vegetable. The banana can also be processed for a number of food products. Other parts of the banana plant are consumed besides the fruit. The heart of the growing banana is eaten in India. In Southeast Asia, banana is eaten as a boiled vegetable. The banana leaves are not eaten but may be used for wrapping food in cooking.Banana is one of the high calories, tropical fruits. 100 grams of fruit carry 90 calories. Besides, it contains good amount of health benefiting anti-oxidants, minerals, and vitamins. Banana fruit is composed of soft, easily digestible made up of simple sugars like fructose and sucrose that upon consumption instantly replenishes energy and revitalizes the body. The fruit is also a moderate source of vitamin-C (about 8.7 mg per 100g).
Place of Origin
3 Months Store In Refrigerator
Nutrition Value For 100 gm (Approx. Value)
- More Amount of Carbohydrates.- Significant Amounts of Vitamins & Minerals.
Store In Refrigerator
7 to 10 Days After Confirm Order
5% T/T and 95% L/C
450 to 800 USD/Tonne FOB Hazira(India)
Packaging & Shipping
|Packaging & Shipping|
13 Kg Box or
As Per Buyer requirement
7 to 10 days after confirm order.
At Griva Exim Products, our heritage is in private labeling, and it continues to be what we do best. In addition to our program, we also offer basic private labeling services which continue to be the majority of our business. In keeping with our continuing effort to be the leader in private branding in the industry, we are pleased to offer the following private label benefits at our standard pricing.
- Multi Color Printing Standard.
- Quality adhesive label.
- Domestic language and design printing.
- Innovative and Ergonomic various size pack.
- Affordable minimum order quantities.
Our Products Your Brand
We are manufacturer of many products and have good packing and sourcing network. You can get it packed from us. Even you can import any product from India under your label. Just supply the product to us and we will make retail packs for you. Our design team can develop packing as per your needs.
Why Private Labeling
» Increase your Profit» Client Retention» Brand Equity» Prestige» Thinking BIG
Griva Exim based at Surat in the state of Gujarat a western part of India. Mr Jimul Parsana has start his interest in export field of Spices, Oils seeds, Rice, Vegetables and Fruits which lead to give a birth of unique firm The “Griva Exim”. It was incorporated in the year 2012 to taps the huge potential in the export of quality agricultural commodities.
Griva exim is engaged in the manufacturing and sourcing of a wide variety of products. The company prides itself on manufacturing and producing products, with the level of quality. We maintain very strict quality control procedures in line with the required international standards.In the beginning, Griva Exim was start on small scale to provide service and quality products to few overseas customer, but customer was tremendously satisfied with company products and service and they had force to develop more perfect production capacity and increase export field in each corner of the world. Currently we operate in several markets of Europe, Canada, United States, across the Persian Gulf, Africa, and neighbouring Asian countries. Our distribution network enables true global supply and we are consistently expanding the number of markets served.
|Why Griva Exim|
» Offering competitive price
» Providing qualitative cargo
» Timely shipments
» Factory stuffing for container loading under our premise
» Own processor to produce tailor made product for Importer
» Strong Logistic support
» Providing weight and Quality certificate on demand.
View Our Products in Your Language:-
|Frequently Asked Questions|
1. Is you company certified?
Yes, we have passed HACCP Food Safety Management System and ISO9001:2008 Quality Management System
2. When do you set foot in the condiment industry?
We have been doing this since 1985 in domestic market and in export since 2011
3. Who are your main clients?
We welcome clients from all over the world. At this stage, we mainly export to Asia, Europe, North America, Africa, South America, etc.
4. What are your packing standards?
We have done 10 kg,20 kg carton etc., you are more than welcome to customize.
5. What is the deliver lead time?
It normally takes 7-10 days after deposit confirmation.
6. What are your payment terms?
5% T/T & 95% L/C.
7. What about MOQ?
Normally it is 500 Kg or as per requirement..
8. What is the price?
Please specify your product, quantity, quality, packing standards to get an
|Copyright © 2015. Griva Exim. All Rights Reserved||Product Ranking Service by Polara Neha|
Send your message to this supplier
- GRIVA EXIM
What is this?This feature is Quick question function, select the corresponding question types, automatically enter the corresponding problem, remove your trouble of typing
Groundnuts ,Rice ,Vegetables ,Fruits ,Peanuts
Mid East , Oceania , Southern Europe , Western Europe , Eastern Asia , Eastern Europe , North America , Southeast Asia
You May Also Like
- Fresh Cavendish Banana USD $20 - $500 / Ton
- Fresh green Cavendish Banana from India USD $3.65 - $9.5 / Forty-Foot Container
- Fresh Cavendish Banana market prices USD $0.45 - $0.7 / Forty-Foot Container
- Chinnamanur - South Indian Cavendish Banana USD $0.45 - $0.7 / Forty-Foot Container
- Cavendish Banana market prices - Maldives market USD $0.45 - $0.7 / Forty-Foot Container
- Fresh Cavendish Banana from Tamilnadu USD $3.65 - $9.5 / Forty-Foot Container
- Cavendish Banana market prices - Saudi market USD $0.45 - $0.7 / Forty-Foot Container
- Theni - South Indian Cavendish Banana USD $0.45 - $0.7 / Forty-Foot Container
- Fresh Cavendish Banana from India USD $5 - $6 / Ton
- Wholesale Banana USD $450 - $800 / Tonne
- Fresh Green Cavendish Bananas USD $20 - $500 / Ton
- fresh green bananas from India USD $5 - $6 / Ton
- SUPPLY DRIED BANANA WITH COMPETITIVE PRICE AND HIGH QUALITY Negotiable
- Grade A Cavendish Banana USD $20 - $500 / Ton
- Cavendish Banana market prices - Oman market USD $0.45 - $0.7 / Forty-Foot Container
- Kerala Banana USD $450 - $800 / Tonne