Newcastle Disease and Avian Influenza(H9 Subtype) Vaccine, Inactivated (Strain La Sota + Strain HN106)
|Function:Antibacterial Drugs||Dosage Form:Injection||Animal Type:Fowl|
[VETERINARY DRUG NAME]
CADN: newcastle disease, avian influenza (H9 subtype), combined inactivate vaccine (Strain La Sota + strain HN106)
COMMODITY NAME: None
ENGLISH NAME Newcastle Disease and Avian Influenza(H9 Subtype) Vaccine, Inactivated (Strain La Sota + Strain HN106)
[MAIN COMPONENT] The vaccine contains inactivated Newcastle disease virus strain La Sota, virus content before inactivation is 2xl08.0EID5O/0.1ml; it contains inactivated avian influenza virus (H9 subtype) strain HN106. The virus content before inactivation is ≥2xl07.0EID50/0.1ml.
[CHARACTERISTIC]Milky white emulsion
[USAGE AND APPLICATION] To prevent avian influenza caused by newcastle disease and H9 subtype avian influenza virus. The immunity period is 4 months.
[USAGE AND DOSAGE] Used for neck subcutaneous injection or intramuscular injection1. For chicken at week 1~5, applicable dosage is 0.3ml; for chicken over week 5, applicable dosage is 0.5ml.
[ADVERSE REACTION] Generally, there is no visible adverse reaction.
[PRECAUTIONS] (1) Only to be used on healthy chicken. The vaccine should not be used on emaciated ducks and those with other diseases.
(2)This product is strictly forbidden to freeze. Must not use after demulsification.
(3)Before use, the vaccine should be restored to room temperature, and shake completely.
(4)The vaccine should be used up within the current day after being unsealed.
(5)The syringe needle and other appliances should be disinfected before immune injection.
(6)Innocent treatment shall be performed for used vaccine bottles, appliances and unused vaccine.
[SPEC.] (1) 100ml/bottle (2) 250 ml/bottle (3) 500 ml/bottle
[PACKAGE] (1) 100 bottles/box (2) 40 bottles/box (3) 20 bottles/box
[STORAGE AND VALIDITY] When it is stored under 2~8 °C, the validity is 12 months.
Send your message to this supplier
- Sichuan Huapai Bio-Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
What is this?This feature is Quick question function, select the corresponding question types, automatically enter the corresponding problem, remove your trouble of typing
Classical Swine Fever Vaccine ,Duck Viral Hepatitis Attenuated Vaccine ,Pseudorabies Vaccine ,Porcine Reproductive and Respiratory Syndrome Vaccine
You May Also Like
- hot sales and good effect Cow Udder disinfection USD $20 - $25 / Box
- Dexamethasone injection (for veterinary) USD $1.69 - $1.74 / Carton
- Dinitolmide Zoalene 148-01-6 Negotiable
- Newcastle Disease Vaccine for poultry, Inactivated Negotiable
- Norfloxacin powder (for animal cattle and poultry) USD $0.27 - $2 / Kilogram
- Tylosin Tartrate Injection 5% USD $1 - $25 / Piece
- Good quality oxycycline injection 5% for animal use USD $0.4 - $1 / Barrel
- Iron Dextran Injection 10%,5%(Veterinary medicine) USD $0.55 - $1.23 / Unit
- 20% Furaltadone Hydrochloride water soluble powder of Veterinary Medicine for sheep Negotiable
- Cattle Fowl Horse Pets Pig sheep medicine Streptomycine Sulfate powder for Injection USD $0.36 - $8.99 / Unit
- Remove heat durgs ,Chinese herbal Veterinary Medicine &HFX 2016 Negotiable
- High quality disinfectant povidone iodine solution for poultry farm use USD $2.4 - $5 / Liter
- High quality oxytetracycline injection 5% for animal use USD $0.2 - $0.9 / Barrel
- Pet daily nutrition supplement multivitamin minerals pill for dogs cats USD $1.5 - $1.8 / Unit
- Leader oxycycline injection 5% for animal use USD $0.4 - $1 / Barrel
- OEM accepted ivermectin tablet 100mg for dogs heartworm USD $1.5 - $1.8 / Box