• HR2000*1200 Glass Trolley for insulating glass
  • HR2000*1200 Glass Trolley for insulating glass
  • HR2000*1200 Glass Trolley for insulating glass
  • HR2000*1200 Glass Trolley for insulating glass
  • HR2000*1200 Glass Trolley for insulating glass
  • HR2000*1200 Glass Trolley for insulating glass
  • HR2000*1200 Glass Trolley for insulating glass
  • HR2000*1200 Glass Trolley for insulating glass

HR2000*1200 Glass Trolley for insulating glass

  • USD $500 - $1,500 / Set Get Latest Price
  • CNSUNNY, sunny
  • HR, HR2000*1200
  • Shandong, China
  • 1 Set / Sets
  • T/T Credit Card
  • 10000 Set / Sets per Month
  • qingdao
Product Details
After-sales Service Provided:Engineers available to service machinery overseas Warranty:1 Year Weight:150kgs
Dimension(L*W*H):customization Condition:New
Packaging Details each pc in wooden cases (free fumigation)
Product Description

A-frame Glass Trolley/ Glass Rack 

Description:

2000mm long x 1200mm high and has a double 340mm load ledge

The trolley is mounted on two fixed 150mm castors and two turning 150mm castors

Maximum castor load = 1680KG

Notes:

1.company name: Jinan Sunny Machinery Co.,Ltd.

2.Add.: zone 2,Yaoshan Industrial Park,Tianqiao Area,Jinan,Shandong,China

3.Contact person: Miss awen

9.mob:86-15063343341

10.Certification: CE,ISO9001:2000

Remarks:

1.Package: each pc in wooden caes (free fumigation)

2.Terms: FOB qingdao

3.Payment: T/T  30% payment will b paid after confirming the order and the rest 70% balance will be effected while delivering the goods.

4.Delivery time: 20 days after receipt of the first payment

5.Trademark: sunny

Contact Information: 

Ms Awen Yin 

Mob./whatsapp: +86 15063343341

Wechat: awenyin

Skype: yingying3523

nanjing Vacuum Bagging Film Co.,Ltd

We Provide

Glass Bending Furnace ,Glass Laminating Machine , ,

Main Markets

Southern Europe , Northern Europe , Central America , Western Europe , Eastern Asia , Mid East , Oceania , Africa , Southeast Asia , Eastern Europe , South America , North America

Contact Now

You May Also Like

Sourcing Request

Submit