2.High quality material
Range of Price: FOB US $ 5-10/ Piece accroding to Fabric and wash
According to the quantities, the packing details, the shipment, the delivery time and the payments which customers choose.
Delivery port: Guangzhou
1) MOQ for FOB by T/T: 500 PCS/color/style
2) MOQ for FOB by L/C: 2000 PCS/color/style
L/C: Irrevocable L/C at sight, for big quantity only
T/T: 30% deposit in advance, remaining 70% before shipment
1000PCS: 30 days after samples are confirmed,
1000-5000PCS: 40 days after samples are confirmed,
5000-20000PCS: 45-60 days after samples are confirmed,
Making paper pattern, cutting, sewing, testing & washing, fininshing, inspection, packing, delivering
Please offer us the delivery port, so we can calculater the shipping cost for you.
How to order:
Please contract to me.
We are a professional jeans supplier, We have our own brand and we can also product according to your's request. Our advantage is in time delivery, best after-sale service and offer the best products at reasonable price as agreed between us.
1) Men's popular jeans pants cotton shorts
2) high quality, reliable and durable
3) reasonable price, quick delivery
4) OEM&ODM offered
If you are interested in our products, please send us messages, we'll reply you within 12 hoursaccording to your latest inquiries. But we will try our best to reply you as soon as possible.
Please feel free to contact us if you want to know more details about our products. We sincerelyhope to join hands with you and together with you to create a better future.
The style, the price, and the time of shipment are negotiable. Please contact us.
Welcome your consultation! ! !
Send your message to this supplier
- Canton Jeans Fashion Co.,Ltd
What is this?This feature is Quick question function, select the corresponding question types, automatically enter the corresponding problem, remove your trouble of typing
North America , South America , Eastern Europe
You May Also Like
- New fashion casual lace top tank in plus size latest fashion blouse design USD $4.90 - $6.90 / Piece
- BEADED FRONT TIE DYE KAFTAN Embellished Tie Print Kaftan For Women Summer Wear USD $10 - $20 / Piece
- Customized Tight Sexy Lady Tube Top of Bulk Wholesale Clothing USD $4.2 - $6.2 / Piece
- Trendy floral summer top for girls USD $8 - $15 / Piece
- latest fashion blouse design 2016fashion women choli blouse designs popular for ladies B040 USD $6 - $12 / Piece
- Maxnegio flower print V neck long sleeve with tab woman blouse ladies crop top USD $6 - $11.4 / Piece
- CROCHET BLOUSE Negotiable
- 2016 New Fashion Blouses Bulk Wholesale White Sleeveless Shirts USD $3.01 - $5.89 / Piece
- Latest fashion long sleeve ladies blouse designs for fat ladies USD $6 - $8 / Piece
- China supplier sleeveless sexy cami top/tie-up straps ladies new design fashion top new style top for girls USD $6.3 - $7.56 / Piece
- Newest Fashion Women Top Half Length Kimono Sleeves Women Wear Online USD $6 - $18 / Piece
- NEW COTTON PRINTED TOPS Negotiable
- 2016 Fashion Women's Short Sleeve White Blouse USD $5.5 - $6.8 / Piece
- India Wholesale Cheap Price Fashion white color Lawn Beach Style Tunics free size US USD $5 - $7 / Piece
- Plus Size 5 Colors Long Sleeve Women Elegant Formal Office Chiffon Blouse Work Wear USD $7.4 - $8.7 / Piece
- Woman Jeans Hot Sales Now, Garment Factory Cheap Jeans USD $8 - $8 / Piece