• IP68 low price nfc waterproof smartphone
  • IP68 low price nfc waterproof smartphone

IP68 low price nfc waterproof smartphone

  • USD $70 - $100 / Piece Get Latest Price
  • JEASUNG
  • S6
  • Guangdong, China
  • 1 Piece / Pieces
  • T/T L/C D/P D/A MoneyGram Credit Card PayPal
  • 30000 Piece / Pieces per Month
  • SHENZHEN
Product Details
Design:Bar Display Color:Color Screen Resolution:800x480
Display Type:IPS Operation System:Other Feature:3G, Auto Focus, Bluetooth, Build in Flash, Dual Sim Card, FM Radio, GPS Navigation, MP3 Playback, WiFi
Color:Black, Green, Yellow
Packaging Details gift packing,oem/odm packing as customer's requirments. Carton size: 32*20.6*24cm Qunatity/CTN:10PCS Gross weight:5.4kg Net weight:4kg
Product Description

 IP68 low price nfc waterproof smartphone

Waterproof IP68, Support NFC Function

Operation

Android 4.2.2

Display

4.0inch 480*800 (WVGA) TFT IPS

Camera

Front 0.3MP,Back 5.0MP

CPU

MTK6572

Storage

DDR 512MB +4GB

WCDMA

850/2100

GSM

850/900/1800/1900

Sim Card

Dual sim card,Dual standby

WiFi

802.11 b/g/n support EDGE,HSDPA,HSUPA

GPS

Support

FM

Support

Bluetooth

BT SW3.0(HD 4.0)

Light sensor

Support

Proximity sensor

Support

Gravity Sensor

Support

Java Expand

Support

Music/video

Support

WAP Browser

Support

Battery

3000mah

Phone book

1000 Group

Standby time

120-180hours

T-falsh

Max support 32GB

Product size

138*69*21mm

Color

Yellow

Accessories:

Adaptor, USB cable, earphone, key, user manual, giftbox

  FAQ

Q1. How do I place an order? Please send us email and let us know: 1. Please let us know which size ,color, material. 2. Please provide the AI/PDF/jpg artwork of your design 3. In the AI/PDF/jpg artwork, kindly please indicate the color pantone# and size of design. Then, we can give you more.

information and get back to you with a precise quotation as soon as possible .4. The quantity of order .5. Contact detail .

Q2. Could you please give me the quality sample for wholesale mobile phone?If you need some samples for reference, please let us know your fully address/ship mode with courier a/c#, and we will arrange our available sample for your reference, thanks!

Q3. What is the delivery cost? For the shipment, there have three way to ship,just tell us the destination,so we can check the shipping cost for you. 1.ship by express:DHL,TNT,UPS,FEDEX,EMS 2.ship by air express to airport 3.ship by sea

Q4. How do I pay for my order for wholesale mobile phone ?We accept T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Escrow and cash as payment method.Cash payment is only available for the

customers those can come to our office or store.We request 100% prepayment before we ship. If your order is too big

and our cargo cannot be ready within 7 business days, we request 30% deposit; the other 70% should be paid after the

cargo was ready.

Shenzhen XinJiaoDu Technology Development Co., Ltd.

We Provide

mobile ,waterproof mobile ,electronic product ,rugged phone ,smartphones

Main Markets

Domestic Market , North America , South America , Northern Europe , Africa , Western Europe , Southern Europe

Contact Now

Sourcing Request

Submit