100% Pure Natural Beeswax, Honey Bee Wax, raw bee wax
|Color:white,yellow,yellowish,milkywhite,tan||Packaging:Bag||Certification:HACCP, ISO, FDA, GMP, EEC, OCIA|
|Grade:Priority Level / Grade A||Shelf Life:24 months||Weight (kg):1 kg|
|Saponification Value:90||Impurity Content (%):0.3 %|
What is Beeswax?
Beeswax is produced by the (female) worker honeybees. The wax is secreted from wax glands on the underside of the bee’s abdomen and is molded into six-sided cells which are filled with honey, then capped with more wax. When honey is harvested, the top layer of wax that covers the cells, or the cappings, must be removed from each hexagon-shaped cell. Just to put it into perspective, one pound of wax requires the bees to consume about ten pounds of honey! Beeswax works well in cosmetic products because of the “wax esthers” that exist in both beeswax and human skin and it is these compounds which help to bind and emulsify ointments, lipsticks and lotions. As a natural hydrating ingredient that increases essential moisture in skin, it is commonly found in hand and body creams that help retain natural skin moisture and in the relief of itching from sensitive skin. Beeswax has an irritation potential of zero, and a comedogenicity rating of 0 - 2, which means that when formulated and used correctly in cosmetic formulations, beeswax will not cause a problem or clog the pores, but brings a host of very positive attributes, such as general healing and softening, as an antiseptic, and an emollient to cosmetic products. In foaming cosmetics such as skin and body detergents, beeswax improves skin compatibility and reduces the aggressive properties of surfactants, while in shampoos and hair conditioners it improves the condition and the manageability of the hair. Even after processing, it still remains a biologically active product, retaining some anti-bacterial properties and also contains vitamin A.
Why use Beeswax in cosmetics?
-It is easily incorporated in water and oil emulsions
-It is an excellent emollient and support for moisturizers
-It gives skin protective action of a non-occlusive type
-It gives good “body” (consistency) to emulsions, oil and gels
-It reinforces the action of detergents
-It increases the protective action of sunscreens
-Its elasticity and plasticity improve product efficacy by allowing thinner films and
-It provides greater permanence on skin and lip surfaces -It does not provoke allergic reactions
-It is compatible with many cosmetic ingredients
-cold creams and lotions
-emollient and barrier creams
-protective sticks in general
-sun protection products
-eye and face make up
Packaging & Shipping
1pc/OPP bag, with standard export carton.
By sea/By air/By express
Based on the port of destination
According to the order quantity
Advantages of our position
1.We are professional bee products manufacture. The quality service and experience in bee products are highly approved by our clients.
2.We have an experienced and creative notebook team. Your any demands on designs can be satisfied.
3.We have factories to well meet the delivery requirements. Delivery is on time and quality is well under control.
sample charge: Free or not is demanded by the order quantity
sample time: 3 days as normal, can ASAP.
sample price will be refund or not according to the clients' order quantity.
1) ISO9001 International Quality System Certification.
2) ISO14000 Environmental Management System Certification.
3) OHSAS18000 Occupational Health and Safety Management System Certificaiton.
4) HACCP Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point
5)PONY Pony Testing International Group
We can accept T/T, Western union , once the order is confirmed, 30% of the total value as deposit, balance due to the goods are shipped out and original B/L is faxed for your reference. We can accept irrevocable L/C at sight, too.
2.If you don't find the exact product from our website
let's discuss all the details with each other via Email or Trade manager or Skype, we can create what you want as we have a big development department.
Send your message to this supplier
- Henan Mingshengfeng Bio-Technology Co., Ltd.
What is this?This feature is Quick question function, select the corresponding question types, automatically enter the corresponding problem, remove your trouble of typing
Honey products ,Beekeeping tools
Northern Europe , Western Europe , North America , Southern Europe , Oceania , Eastern Europe , Eastern Asia
You May Also Like
- organic natural crude yellow refined honey beeswax for industry USD $9 - $30 / Kilogram
- Bulk Yellow Cheap Beeswax With The Ideal Wood Maintenance Material USD $3 - $9.5 / Kilogram
- bulk yellow bees wax USD $3.6 - $5 / Kilogram
- 100% organic pure yellow beeswax refined for sale USD $3 - $7.5 / Kilogram
- pure natural bleached beeswax USD $3 - $7.5 / Kilogram
- Best Supply Beeswax Plasatic Foundation Sheet From China Supplier For Expot To America USD $2.1 - $5.2 / Kilogram
- Pure Honey Bee Wax/Beeswax For Candle USD $9 - $30 / Kilogram
- 2013 high quality refined natural bulk cheap fresh wax USD $7.5 - $20 / Kilogram
- 2016 newest crude 100% natural pure refined beeswax USD $3.2 - $9.1 / Kilogram
- high quality pure natural yellow beeswax slab USD $3 - $7.5 / Kilogram
- Organic Crude beewax USD $3 - $15 / Kilogram
- Minghengfeng BEESWAX USD $3 - $15 / Kilogram
- 2016 Hot Sale Organic Beeswax Foundation Sheet For Bee Keeping / Pure Natural Beeswax Comb Foundation Sheet USD $0.16 - $0.4 / Piece
- refined beeswax pure natural bee wax refined USD $9 - $30 / Kilogram
- refiend yellow beeswax foundation sheet popular selling for exoport in bulk natural comb foundation sheet USD $2.1 - $5.2 / Kilogram
- Chinese Supply Beeswax Foundation Sheet Popular In Europe For Export USD $2.1 - $5.2 / Kilogram