2.High quality material
Range of Price: FOB US $ 5-10/ Piece accroding to Fabric and wash
According to the quantities, the packing details, the shipment, the delivery time and the payments which customers choose.
Delivery port: Guangzhou
1) MOQ for FOB by T/T: 500 PCS/color/style
2) MOQ for FOB by L/C: 2000 PCS/color/style
L/C: Irrevocable L/C at sight, for big quantity only
T/T: 30% deposit in advance, remaining 70% before shipment
1000PCS: 30 days after samples are confirmed,
1000-5000PCS: 40 days after samples are confirmed,
5000-20000PCS: 45-60 days after samples are confirmed,
Making paper pattern, cutting, sewing, testing & washing, fininshing, inspection, packing, delivering
Please offer us the delivery port, so we can calculater the shipping cost for you.
How to order:
Please contract to me.
We are a professional jeans supplier, We have our own brand and we can also product according to your's request. Our advantage is in time delivery, best after-sale service and offer the best products at reasonable price as agreed between us.
1) Men's popular jeans pants cotton shorts
2) high quality, reliable and durable
3) reasonable price, quick delivery
4) OEM&ODM offered
If you are interested in our products, please send us messages, we'll reply you within 12 hoursaccording to your latest inquiries. But we will try our best to reply you as soon as possible.
Please feel free to contact us if you want to know more details about our products. We sincerelyhope to join hands with you and together with you to create a better future.
The style, the price, and the time of shipment are negotiable. Please contact us.
Welcome your consultation! ! !
Send your message to this supplier
- Canton Jeans Fashion Co.,Ltd
What is this?This feature is Quick question function, select the corresponding question types, automatically enter the corresponding problem, remove your trouble of typing
North America , South America , Eastern Europe
You May Also Like
- casual free size spandex cotton blouse for fat lady two down bunched side women blouse USD $4 - $15 / Piece
- Ladies blouses 1813 USD $7.21 - $8.68 / Piece
- 2016 Newest Fashion Black Ladies Pu Design Leather Vest USD $3.8 - $4 / Unit
- Women'S Sexy Fashion Top Shirt,Girls Fancy Top,Custom Design Your Own Ladies Blouse USD $2.3 - $5.4 / Piece
- Floral Print Batwing Sleeve Cardigan Fashion Blouse Designs 2015 USD $7.92 - $9.92 / Piece
- dongguan manufacturer designer women's post script herringbone kaftan & white kimono USD $7 - $10 / Piece
- The new 2016 design promotion summer new fashion white lace short-sleeved shirt USD $6.1 - $7.2 / Piece
- Women Fashion Round Neck Hollow Solid Short Crop Tops USD $3.3 - $5.3 / Piece
- Lucknow Chikan Kurtis Embroidered Kurti , Kurta , Tops Tunic India USD $5.5 - $8 / Piece
- Latest fancy modern women Boho Tapestry Kimono cardigan USD $6.5 - $8.8 / Piece
- new design mens golf shirts custom embroidery logo USD $2 - $7 / Piece
- ladies blouse and top Negotiable
- Hot Sale Lady Blouse & Top Chiffon Blouse Designs Latest USD $3.25 - $5.25 / Piece
- Hot selling maternity tops latest hot sexy boobs in blouse cold shoulder tops USD $5.8 - $8.8 / Piece
- New fashion casual lace top tank in plus size latest fashion blouse design USD $4.90 - $6.90 / Piece
- BEADED FRONT TIE DYE KAFTAN Embellished Tie Print Kaftan For Women Summer Wear USD $10 - $20 / Piece