2.High quality material
Range of Price: FOB US $ 5-10/ Piece accroding to Fabric and wash
According to the quantities, the packing details, the shipment, the delivery time and the payments which customers choose.
Delivery port: Guangzhou
1) MOQ for FOB by T/T: 500 PCS/color/style
2) MOQ for FOB by L/C: 2000 PCS/color/style
L/C: Irrevocable L/C at sight, for big quantity only
T/T: 30% deposit in advance, remaining 70% before shipment
1000PCS: 30 days after samples are confirmed,
1000-5000PCS: 40 days after samples are confirmed,
5000-20000PCS: 45-60 days after samples are confirmed,
Making paper pattern, cutting, sewing, testing & washing, fininshing, inspection, packing, delivering
Please offer us the delivery port, so we can calculater the shipping cost for you.
How to order:
Please contract to me.
We are a professional jeans supplier, We have our own brand and we can also product according to your's request. Our advantage is in time delivery, best after-sale service and offer the best products at reasonable price as agreed between us.
1) Men's popular jeans pants cotton shorts
2) high quality, reliable and durable
3) reasonable price, quick delivery
4) OEM&ODM offered
If you are interested in our products, please send us messages, we'll reply you within 12 hoursaccording to your latest inquiries. But we will try our best to reply you as soon as possible.
Please feel free to contact us if you want to know more details about our products. We sincerelyhope to join hands with you and together with you to create a better future.
The style, the price, and the time of shipment are negotiable. Please contact us.
Welcome your consultation! ! !
Send your message to this supplier
- Canton Jeans Fashion Co.,Ltd
What is this?This feature is Quick question function, select the corresponding question types, automatically enter the corresponding problem, remove your trouble of typing
North America , South America , Eastern Europe
You May Also Like
- Long sleeve back exposed full-length zip unlined lace Tee USD $8.1 - $9.5 / Piece
- No Moq Retro Flag Stringer Tank Top White T-Shirt USD $3.12 - $5.12 / Piece
- 2015 New Fashion Long Sleeve Laides Crochet Top Negotiable
- Ladies-10 Negotiable
- women cotton blouses/2013 cheap plaid shirts USD $5 - $8 / Piece
- 2015 Hot Sell Fashion Chiffon Blouse Stand Pockets Clothes Women Stand Collar Chiffon Blouse Long Sleeve Shirt USD $5.35 - $7.98 / Piece
- Lady\'s Jeans with Whiskers. Spandex Skinny Fit Women\'s Fashion Denim Jeans USD $8 - $8 / Piece
- European blouse for middle aged women USD $4 - $6 / Piece
- Satin formal and office blouses design for women USD $4 - $5 / Piece
- GOLD RAW SILK BOLLYWOOD BLOUSE FOR WOMEN USD $40 - $45 / Piece
- 2017 latest fashion design lady clothing summer off shoulder women top USD $3 - $10 / Piece
- Plain Cotton Topes Negotiable
- Gilrs and Ladies Payjama Negotiable
- High Maxi skirt with Thigh Split with black USD $6.6 - $6.6 / Piece
- ladies knitwear-13 Negotiable
- Latest design summer tops 2016 Ivory floral off shoulder crop top HST3794 USD $12.5 - $14 / Piece