Beautiful flower seeds/Calendula officinalis seeds for planting
|Type:Flower Seeds||Flower Type:Other, Calendula flower seeds||Color:Gold, Orange, Yellow|
|Packaging:Bulk, Bag, Tin or as your requirement.||Certification:ISO9001||Grade:Grade AA+|
High Germination Calendula Officinalis Flower Seeds For Planting
Calendula officinalis (pot marigold, ruddles, common marigold, garden marigold, English marigold, or Scottish marigold) is a plant in the genus Calendula of the family Asteraceae.
Calendula officinalis is widely cultivated and can be grown easily in sunny locations in most kinds of soils. Although perennial, it is commonly treated as an annual, particularly in colder regions where its winter survival is poor, or in hot summer locations where it also does not survive.
Calendula are considered by many gardening experts as among the easiest and most versatile flowers to grow in a garden, especially since they tolerate most soils. In temperate climates, seeds are sown in spring for blooms that last throughout the summer and well into the fall. In areas of little winter freezing (USDA zones 8-11), seeds are sown in autumn for winter color, plants will wither in subtropical summer. Seeds will germinate freely in sunny or half-sunny locations, but plants do best if planted in sunny locations with rich, well-drained soil. Pot marigolds typically bloom quickly from seed (in under two months) in bright yellows, golds, and oranges.
1. Difference area with difference plant season, according to the local climate.2.Timely and right amount use sufficient base manure and top application.3.Soil:deep,rich,good irrigate condition,sunny.4.Growth temperature(°C):10 to 35.5.Fertilizer:farmyard manure primarily,add phosphate fertilizer and potash fertilizer.6.More information for Seeds ,please feel free to contact me.
Send your message to this supplier
- Shanghai Herbary Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
What is this?This feature is Quick question function, select the corresponding question types, automatically enter the corresponding problem, remove your trouble of typing
Ganoderma lucidum polysaccharides ,sea buckthorn seed oil ,Ginseng extract ,lumbrukinase ,Cordyceps Sinensis Extract
Western Europe , North America , Southeast Asia , Northern Europe
You May Also Like
- PALM SEED USD $450 - $550 / Ton
- Organic goji berry seeds for planting tree USD $0.1 - $0.2 / Gram
- Top quality cymbopogon nardus seeds for planting USD $10 - $17 / Kilogram
- High quality alfalfa grass seed for planting USD $15.00 - $15.00 / Kilogram
- High germination cymbopogon nardus seeds for planting USD $10 - $17 / Kilogram
- Sweet Basil USD $2 - $3 / Kilogram
- Top quality rose flower seed for sowing USD $115 - $135 / Kilogram
- High quality alfalfa grass seed WEINAER for planting USD $15.00 - $15.00 / Kilogram
- Asian basil USD $2 - $3 / Kilogram
- High germination purplu tulsi seeds for planting USD $5 - $15 / Kilogram
- Goji Farm supply high quailty goji berry seeds/NQ-01 USD $90 - $150 / Kilogram
- Mangosteen Fruit Garcinia Mangostana Negotiable
- Raw Wild Black Goji seeds for planting Organic goji berry seeds USD $0.8 - $1.5 / Kilogram
- High quality blue rose plant seeds for sowing USD $115 - $135 / Kilogram
- High quality rose plant seeds for sowing USD $115 - $135 / Kilogram
- High germination rose plant seeds for sale USD $115 - $135 / Kilogram