HIFU Korea Professional Face Lift Ultrasound HIFU for Face and Neck
|Certification:CE, RoHS||Feature:Skin Tightening, Wrinkle Remover||Operation System:High Frequency|
HIFU Korea Professional Face Lift Ultrasound HIFU for Face and NeckProduct Description
How HIFU works?
High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) is a brand new technique providing a non-invasive treatment for skin tightening and skin rejuvenation. HIFU energy can cause thermal coagulation to SMAS (Superficial Muscular Aponeurotic System) and stimulate collagen tissue regeneration. Then, customers can expect nature, no downtime and good effectiveness for face lift, double chin removal and wrinkle removal just one treatment.
HIFU Treatment Range:
1. Wrinkle Removal
2. Skin rejuvenation
3. Skin tightening
4. Face lift
5. Brow lift.
6. Pore removal
8. Double chin removal
1. 15.4’’ big color touch screen
2. 30000 shots times long time lifespan for HIFU machine tips
3. 3 different size HIFU tips (1.5mm, 3.0mm, 4.5mm)
4. Unique SMAS contraction: It will produce thermal effect to the dermal collagen fibers and stimulate the fat layer and SMAS.
5. Non-invasive treatment. HIFU is very safe for face lift, wrinkle removal, skin tightening.
6. Nature and good result, no downtime.
15.4’’ Color Touch Screen
High Intensity Focused Ultrasound
1.5mm, 3.0mm, 4.5mm
HIFU Tips Pixel Pitch
1.5mm-2.5mm (Step 0.1mm)
HIFU Treatment Length
8mm-25mm (Step 1mm)
HIFU Tips Lifespan
1.5mm 10000 Times
3.0mm 10000 Times
4.5mm 10000 Times
HIFU Machine Net Weight
Trolley Net Weight
HIFU treatment process
1. Skin cleaning.
2. Take photo and mart the treat skin area.
3. Pt gel as a conductor between the transmitter and the skin.
4. Mark the treating area, such as around the chin, neck, both sides of the plane.
5. A smooth hand piece delivers highly focused ultrasound energy which safely heats up the subcutaneous layer at designated depth. The patient will be asked to feedback on the intensity of heat so that the procedure does not become uncomfortable or painful whilst achieving optimum results.
6. Pay attention to avoid the edge of the chin nerve (marginal mandibular nerve) and supraorbital never (supra orbital never) area.
7. After completion and no recovery period, can use skincare products and make-up.
8. Just single treatment only. The full effect will gradually appear in 2-3 months.
9. The results of ultrasound skin tightening and elasticity will be gradual over the following 2 -3 months as the new collagen regenerate.
10. There is no downtime following this treatment. Some patients experience mild redness of the skin, but this is temporary. The results continue to improve for up to 9 months. The results can last for 1 year.
Before & After
More HIFU Photos
Packaging & Shipping
1. What is HIFU?
HIFU is a safe, non-surgical ultrasound treatment that counteracts the effects of time and gravity on your skin. HIFU uses the body's own regenerative response to gently and gradually lift skin on the eyebrow, under the chin and on the neck, and smooth lines and wrinkles on the décolletage.
2. What is unique about HIFU?
HIFU is the only non-invasive treatment cleared by the FDA to actually lift skin. HIFU is also the only cosmetic procedure to use ultrasound imaging, which allows practitioners to see the layers of tissue targeted during the treatment to ensure the energy is deposited to where it will be most beneficial.
With the addition of the new HIFU Treatment, HIFU is also now the only non-invasive procedure specifically indicated by the FDA to improve lines and wrinkles on the chest.
3. Can HIFU replace a face lift?
HIFU treats the deep foundational layer addressed in cosmetic surgery, but won't duplicate the results of a facelift. HIFU is a great alternative, however, especially for those not ready for surgery or for patients looking to extend the effects of cosmetic surgery.
4. How does HIFU different from laser treatments?
HIFU uses sound energy - tried-and-true ultrasound - which has unique properties that allow it to bypass the surface of the skin to treat depths not matched by any other non-invasive cosmetic device. HIFU ultrasound stimulates collagen production in the skin's foundation, resulting in a clinically significant lift of tissue over 2-3 months.
5. How does HIFU stimulate the creation of collagen?
HIFU deposits focused ultrasound energy deep beneath the skin at the optimal temperature for collagen regeneration. The treatment jumpstarts a natural process, known as neocollagenesis, to produce fresh, new collagen. HIFU doesn't involve any creams, fillers or toxins; it just relies on your body's own collagen-building process for natural, noticeable results.
6. How long does a HIFU treatment take?
The length of the treatment will depend on the area being treated and your individual treatment plan. A face and neck procedure typically takes 60-90 minutes, while a chest treatment takes approximately 30 minutes.
7. Will I need to take time off?
With HIFU, there is no downtime. After your procedure, you can resume your normal activities immediately, without having to follow any special post-treatment measures.
8. What does the HIFU treatment feel like?
As the ultrasound energy is delivered, you will feel tiny amounts of energy being deposited to precise depths, indicating that the collagen-building process has been initiated. Comfort levels vary from person to person, but the sensation only lasts while the ultrasound energy is being delivered.
9. When will I see results? How long do they last?
After your HIFU Treatment, you may see some initial effect, but the ultimate results will take place over 2-3 months, as your body naturally regenerates collagen. Since the procedure stimulates your own collagen production, how long the results last really depends on you. The treatment produces new collagen on the inside, but your natural aging process will dictate how long that translates into visible results on the outside.
10. How many HIFU treatments will I need?
Most patients only need one treatment. However, based on the degree of skin laxity, the biological response to ultrasound energy and the individual's collagen-building process, some patients benefit from additional treatments. Because skin continues to age, future touch-up treatments can help patients keep pace with the body's natural aging process.
11. Are there any side effects?
The skin might appear flushed at first, but the redness should disappear within a few hours. Some patients’ experience slight swelling, tingling or tenderness to the touch, but these are temporary in nature. Other, less common post-procedural effects may include temporary bruising or numbness on small areas of skin. As with any medical procedure, there is the possibility for other rare effects, which your practitioner will review with you.
12. Is HIFU safe?
HIFU procedure has been used safely in over 250000 treatments worldwide. Ultrasound energy has been used safely in the medical field for more than 50 years. In addition, every HIFU practitioner receives extensive procedural training, so you can feel confident in choosing a provider listed on the HIFU Doctor Locator.
13. Who is a good candidate for HIFU?
A good HIFU candidate has mild to moderate skin laxity where the skin begins to feel and look less firm. Examples include a lowered eyebrow line, loose skin on the neck, sagging under the chin, and lines or wrinkles on the chest. Of course, the best way to find out if you're an HIFU candidate is to consult with a practitioner.
Raynol (Beijing) Technology Co., Ltd. is a supereminent professional manufacturer, which specialized in medical & beauty Laser devices such as Q-switch Nd:YAG Laser, IPL Machine, E-light Machine, RF Machine, Fractional Co2 Laser, 808nm Diode Laser Hair Removal Machine, HIFU, Liposonix, Fat Freezing Cryolipolysis Machine, IPL SHR Laser, RBS Spider Vein Removal Machine, Fractional RF Microneedle, Laser Hair Growth Machine and Cavitation Slimming Machine etc.
Send your message to this supplier
- Raynol (Beijing) Technology Co., Ltd.
What is this?This feature is Quick question function, select the corresponding question types, automatically enter the corresponding problem, remove your trouble of typing
HIFU ,Fractional RF ,Cryolipolysis Machine ,IPL SHR ,Laser Hair Removal Machine
Western Europe , Southeast Asia , North America , Eastern Europe , Southern Europe , Mid East , Northern Europe , South Asia , South America , Eastern Asia , Central America , Oceania , Africa
You May Also Like
- NEW Home use 7 in 1 multifunctional female skin beauty care ultrasonic galvanic skin lift wrinkle removal machine with CE USD $1 - $30 / Piece
- New Products 2015 Technology portable face lift sono queen hifu with medical ce USD $1 - $8,000 / Piece
- 3 Transducers Face Lift Skin Tightening HIFU High Intensity Focused Ultrasound USD $1 - $6,000 / Set
- best selling products in America high intensity focused ultrasound face lifting tool/face lifting tens/face lifting thre PZ 9.0 Negotiable
- new Ion and Photon Skin Rejuvenation Rechargeable Beauty Device with Iontophoresis easy to operation USD $1 - $25 / Piece
- Deep Wrinkle Removal 2016 Factory Price Focused Ultrasound HIFU 300W Machine/HIFU Face Lift/ HIFU For Wrinkle Removal USD $1,000 - $1,200 / Unit
- 0.2-3.0J Hifu Face Lift Beauty Equipment Hifu Cynthia RU1123B Portable Hifu Machine Quality Choice 5.0-25mm USD $2,000 - $2,500 / Set
- electric rechargeble eye pen wrinkle remover portable massage device USD $7.9 - $14.9 / Unit
- Armpit Hair Removal Elight(IPL+RF) Function Beauty Salon Instrument Wrinkle Removal - IPL+RF Facial Care Equipment Skin Tightening USD $1,000 - $10,000 / Set
- Pain Free Clinic Use Professional Multi-polar RF HIFU Skin Tightening Machine Negotiable
- globalipl us310 wrinkle removal skin rejuvenation beauty device best price USD $1 - $10,000 / Set
- 2015 RF eye protect Eye care equipment USD $100 - $350 / Piece
- Best selling wrinkle reduction face tendering skin tightening ultrasound USD $1 - $10,000 / Set
- 2015 new arrival mul-photon LED light therapy with ultrasonic RF Anti-aging skin care beauty machine easy to use USD $20 - $30 / Piece
- HIFU-C medical CE and FDA approved ultra age hifu for skin lift and skin tightening USD $1 - $7,000 / Set
- CG-2014G high intensity focused ultrasound / ultrasound ablation / hifu procedure USD $0.1 - $3,000 / Piece