2013 mens new fashion jeans, short man jeans, new denim jeans
2.High quality material
Range of Price: FOB US $ 5-10/ Piece accroding to Fabric and wash
According to the quantities, the packing details, the shipment, the delivery time and the payments which customers choose.
Delivery port: Guangzhou
1) MOQ for FOB by T/T: 500 PCS/color/style
2) MOQ for FOB by L/C: 2000 PCS/color/style
L/C: Irrevocable L/C at sight, for big quantity only
T/T: 30% deposit in advance, remaining 70% before shipment
1000PCS: 30 days after samples are confirmed,
1000-5000PCS: 40 days after samples are confirmed,
5000-20000PCS: 45-60 days after samples are confirmed,
Making paper pattern, cutting, sewing, testing & washing, fininshing, inspection, packing, delivering
Please offer us the delivery port, so we can calculater the shipping cost for you.
How to order:
Please contract to me.
We are a professional jeans supplier, We have our own brand and we can also product according to your's request. Our advantage is in time delivery, best after-sale service and offer the best products at reasonable price as agreed between us.
1) Men's popular jeans pants cotton shorts
2) high quality, reliable and durable
3) reasonable price, quick delivery
4) OEM&ODM offered
If you are interested in our products, please send us messages, we'll reply you within 12 hoursaccording to your latest inquiries. But we will try our best to reply you as soon as possible.
Please feel free to contact us if you want to know more details about our products. We sincerelyhope to join hands with you and together with you to create a better future.
The style, the price, and the time of shipment are negotiable. Please contact us.
Welcome your consultation! ! !
Send your message to this supplier
- Canton Jeans Fashion Co.,Ltd
What is this?This feature is Quick question function, select the corresponding question types, automatically enter the corresponding problem, remove your trouble of typing
North America , South America , Eastern Europe
You May Also Like
- wholesale clothing floral print round collar hoody USD $2.99 - $15.99 / Piece
- Ladies' soft fake fur vest USD $12 - $25 / Piece
- Plus Size 2015 Summer Casual Blusas Women Fashion Clothing Black Gray Girls Lace Blouses Dress Woman Roupas Shirts USD $4.98 - $6.42 / Piece
- long sleeve colorful printed blouse design patterns cute blouses USD $3.21 - $5.35 / Piece
- Maxnegio spaghetti strap with tiger print beach dress USD $20.04 - $40.08 / Piece
- Fashion Black Womens 3/4 Sleeve Bamboo Blank Scoop Neck T Shirt For Women USD $3.58 - $5.58 / Piece
- Fashion Lady Basic Blouse Invisible Zipper 2016 Summer Femme Chemisier Long Sleeve Women Blouse Black Lace layed on USD $7 - $12 / Piece
- Buy Online Cotton Chicken Design Kurti / Tunic USD $5.5 - $8 / Piece
- ladies polka dot blouse USD $5 - $8 / Piece
- high quality deep-V binding neck position print shirt USD $8.9 - $10.9 / Piece
- Customized Small pure and fresh and thin lace shorts ladies short sleeve pant suits ladies short sleeve summer jackets USD $7 - $14 / Piece
- HP680033 dongguan wholesale fashion cutting print flower chiffon blouse USD $4.66 - $6.88 / Piece
- fashion designer long sleeve V neck slim fit print chiffon shirt USD $4 - $5 / Piece
- lady clothing button uo print chiffon top USD $11.77 - $22.94 / Piece
- Women Garment Mannufacturer for Clothing of New Product 2013, Fashion short coat USD $1 - $111 / Piece
- Custom Plus Size Shirt Womens Long Sleeve Shirt Office workwear white Blank bloue shirt USD $6 - $10 / Piece